Total Pageviews

Monday, December 13, 2010

(Some of ) My GORGEOUS Friends (:

That's right. I love my friends that much that i want to make a post about them!
I don't know where i'd be right now without you guys (: 



Vivian(:



Omg, Vivian :D My fckn coolio friend since when...? Kindi ! :D  
 I've known her for 9.. Nearlly 10 years! Wowzerss ;] hehe. I love Vivian. Shes fun to hang around and will help you if you need help :D. I love how shes very arty and creative and her little magical fingers that can make beautiful, colourful looking origami (:

Su Kim(:

 




 Su Kim, is probably one of the most funniest people i've ever met. She doesnt even try :D
I love how she's so kind and friendly, always having a positive attitude.
Su Kim makes things extra fun and can make boring, dull sht fun :D lmao.
I love you Su Kim. (;


Tuelika(:


Tuelika's a sexy hot babe ;] Hahah, love how shes so random and out of it aye. 
Great to have someone who doesnt give a crap about what others think about her [: She'll do anything (something?) to try and make you laugh (: I love this girls attitude so effing much <3.  

nicolee [:



1 comment:

  1. LAWL~! hahhaha funny. aw . i love you too <3

    hahha awesome blog. ima do one kinda like that :P

    ReplyDelete