Total Pageviews

Monday, December 13, 2010

Some Of My Favourite Foods

Everyone has their most and least favourite food.. right? 


Chocolate...Especially Cadbury Chocolate :] This is what i kind of had this morning for breakfast ):
I know its not healthy but it just tasted really good :]  
I'm one of those people who has a sweettooth? i think :L 


Wasabi... I absolutely HATE wasabi ):
The greeness makes it look like advocado, thats really dangerous. Even the taste is SUPER DUPER dangerous.
I know i'm asian but i can't stand hot spicy food! This is probably one of my least favourite foods and im sure theres many others.
But one thing's for sure. I LOVE sushi :D Woo go sushi ;]
(And yeah, i didnt take this photo, i got it off google images :])

THIS WASABI LOOKS LIKE A WORM ;o
-nicole ;] 


No comments:

Post a Comment